« Home | "I'm here to laugh, love, fuck and drink liquor an... » | Sorry about that, I completely forgot that I had s... » | Let me first apologize to the few of you who actua... » | For the record, I must agree with James Carville's... » | Well I guess this is the start of a new era, I hav... » 

Saturday, January 28, 2006 

U.S. Messing With Haiti, As Usual

We seriously need to stop this shit, it's getting ridiculous. Our foreign policy is so fucked, it's going to get us all killed when the third world decides its sick of us using them for our gain alone. Having the State Department say one thing and having the ambassador trying to promote democracy and then having some shady government supported agency backing the opposition, in effect destabilizing the country by making it impossible for Aristide's party to succeed is disgusting. If we're going to try and help these nations to have open and free democracies/republics, then let's do it. Let's allow there government to function on it's own and it doesn't matter who they elect as long as they respect the rights of the people and continue to have open elections so that the people are actually deciding. None of this saying one thing publicly and then supporting another group saying something else, you had the non-profit I.R.I. guy saying that he was the true representative of American Policy not the United States Ambassador. And the sad part is that he was pretty much telling the truth. It's a sad fucking state of affairs, and continues to put the chaos and mess that is Haiti fully on our heads.

2 comments

2 Comments:

aaaahahahahahaaa, helping people... that's good.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 PM  

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on educatedfool.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research displays that almost 60% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment