« Home | Extra Delayed Rant on the State of the Union (Repost) » | Still Pertinent Today » | Delayed epiphanies » | The World: A Divergent Rant » | Midday Arguments » | New Mutual Fund » | Late Night Conversation » | U.S. Messing With Haiti, As UsualWe seriously need... » | "I'm here to laugh, love, fuck and drink liquor an... » | Sorry about that, I completely forgot that I had s... » 

Sunday, November 18, 2007 

Stump Speech

I will work for all Americans, to do what is best for the nation as a whole, catering to no one group over others. Beholden to no lobby but the American people; to no special interest aside from the best interest of this great nation.

And it is true, I may ask something of you. But only so that I may return that investment 10 fold. Providing better, affordable healthcare; a return to world leading public education; training programs to help workers cope with an ever evolving economy; real, proper security at ports and other points of vulnerability; an upgrade of our infrastructure, so that we may continue to increase our efficiency and push forward with technological advances. And, just as importantly, investing in alternative, clean, and most of all sustainable, energy sources and effective mass transit.

This is what I will fight for, as I love this nation and I will not allow it to crumble as the Roman Empire did. No, it shall rise as the Phoenix and ever shine forth as a beacon of what is right and just. Leading by example, not merely in rhetoric and propaganda. This is my pledge to you.

Good Night and May You Go In Peace.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment